Friday 15 March 2013

The Begining: Welcome to Freedom With Flowers!

Hello There!

Welcome to Freedom with Flowers. My name is Rowan, and hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of each other. 



`
I have begun this blog as a place for inspiration, growth and creativity! Check out the About Me section for more of an introduction!
Rowan of Freedom with Flowers
    Please enjoy this photo of me laughing off into the distance, it looks as if i belong in one of those ads where everyone is laughing while they eat salad. Such as in this tumblr blog, which is filled entirely of people laughing and eating salad. Well, that is all for now! Hopefully I'll see you again.




Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment