Saturday 29 June 2013

Air Plant Holders: Vases for your wall

I've been really digging air plant holders lately, which are basically just vases that go on your wall! I'm moving into a new loft apartment in a few weeks so I've been on the hunt for the perfect wall vase.
These ones so far all make the cut!

Air plant wall vase, hanging terrarium modern contemporary sapphire blue swirl
DesignsStainedGlass

Purple Wall Vase Patio Vase Stonware Clay Pottery
I really like the colour combination in this one!


hook key wall vase wood sconce shabby chic cottage style Metallic Taupe


this one even has hangers! LOVE it.


Which one is your favourite?

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment