Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer Bucket List

Now, I know for some of you it has been summer for a while, in fact it may have been summer weather all year round, but here it is finally summer! I can wear shorts every morning without worrying if it will randomly get cold, woot! Now, here comes my.....

Here are six things that I refuse to not do by september 1st.

1.  Go to the beach and have a dover hotdog.

2. Take two weeks vacation and actually not do any school or work.

3. Paint for an entire day.

4. Go camping for a weekend.

5. Finally get my thigh tattoo.

6. Go on long walks weekly by myself.



What's on your summer bucket list?

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment