Tuesday 23 July 2013

Fashion inspiration: styles I'm lovin'


I'm always been a huge fashion fan. One thing I love in finding new styles and ideas that really make an outfit pop! Here's some little inspiration for you! I know it inspired me.
Style      outfit

Wrist Decor
 Classic wearable elegance
DIY: maxi skirt



All images found via Pinterest


What styles are you loving?


Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com
                                                                                    

1 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy to see a picture (the second one) of maffashion from my home country Poland! I see that you are from Canada, I have never been, but its actually on top of my list to do! (I studied Americans studies and I love Canada's history). Greetings from Delaware!

    http://shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete