Friday 4 October 2013

Friday's Favourite Things: cats

If you didn't know, I am a cat lady. When I graduated highschool, I won the award for "most likely to own a motorcycle and be a cat lady" I think that description pretty much sums up my existence. Here are my favourite Etsy cat things! I'm definatly buying the grumpy cat mug.

Cat & Tail Printed Tights/Pantyhose/Stockings/Leggings
cat leggings? hells yes!

Black Cat Halloween Nail Decals
I've never been one for nail decals, but these ones are amazing!

Crazy Cat Lady Printed Pop Rock Shirt Tank Top Vest Ladies Small Large
I love this tank!

Ceramic Mug from a Grumpy Cat
this grumpy cat mug is a necessity for my mug collection


Cheers!
Rowan

Find me here:
 
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment