Tuesday 29 April 2014

Things I like: Tacky Aldo Purses

I have a bag problem, I LOVE bags. What I love even more than regular purses is tacky, statement purses. Recently, Aldos came out with a line of statement purses. I love all of them! What's even better is that they are ALL ON SALE! Seriously, I'm pretty sure all of them are now $20-30 . Seriously. I think I might have to buy them all.
This one is was the first one to catch my eye! I can't think of an occasion when I could wear it, but I still want it!

I couldn't see myself wearing this one, but I still think its pretty awesome!
I've been seeing perfume purses around lately, but this one is actually affordable, and by affordable I mean I could buy one with my lunch money.

 


This  candy heart purse is so cute! It comes in pastel yellow and pink as well!!


Which one is your favourite? I think I might get the first one!


Rowan



***Disclaimer! I was not paid for this ad, I wrote them post simply because I friggen love these purses. They just happen to be all from Aldo. ****

Find me here:


PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER


feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment