Thursday 10 April 2014

A few of my favourite things

I love browsing Etsy for things I can't afford. If I had my way I'd own about 10 pairs of this oxfords!

Pony oxfords flats in pastel tones (Handmade to order)
Yes, These ones. I want a pair in every colour!

bunny pillow rabbit soft toy plush forest animal woodland home decor handpainted black and white fairy story
This is a bunny pillow. A BUNNY PILLOW.

Illustrated White Ceramic Travel Mug Double Walled Porcelain with Lid  - Shrooms and Grass Collection - made to order
This ceramic travel mug is about 10x out of my price range, but it's soo pretty. I'm a fan of mushroom anything,

 
Toast Plate
This .  Eating some toast on my toast plate anyone?
Vintage Russian oreshki nut cookie molds - set of 6
These ! I know these are meant to be molds for cookies, but I don't care! I want them for decorations, Who wouldn't love little silver walnut shells?


What's your favourite?


Rowan



Find me here:
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment