Friday 9 May 2014

DIY Roundup: heels

I was never a heel girl, I wore Doc Martens to all weddings and dates until my graduation prom where I bought my first pair and immediately regretted not have buying them soon. Now I try to make up excuses just to wear them,

Like most girls, I have a lot of simple heels. After doing a little digging I found some AMAZING upgrades that I will be doing to all my schools. These are even good for boots!


THIS tutorial is so easy! Plus it's really cheap to do. I have a lot of simple heels that could use a little pop like this.


DSC_7072
This diy takes a simply pair of heels and turns them into a stylish punk pair! I love them.



 this DIY is the most crazy one! They're like chandelier heels! I'm not sure If I hate them or love them.



I'm not a big bling sort of gal, but This diy is so lovely, it adds enough stones to make a statement, without being overwhelming!


Are you going to be upgrading your heel collection? I will be!


Rowan




Find me here:


PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment