Saturday 6 September 2014

Tattoo Tuesday. On a Saturday

Yes, I know I rarely every post tattoo tuesday (thursday?) on the actual days. I can't help it! 
I've been really enjoying bold but simple tattoos recently, these are my favourite! Do you like tattoos? Of course you do. Check out my Tattoo Board on pinterest for all sorts of lovely skin.


One of the lovely ladies I work with sent gave me this quote in a frame! Really beautiful!

Yanina Viland  pinterest.com/heymercedesDane ManciniFox tattoo. I would like this as a real tattoo. :)Susanne König - http://instagram.com/suflanda


Do you have some wonderful inked bodies?


Cheers!

Rowan

All photos were found via Pinterest. Please contact me if you are or know the owner of these photos!



Find me here:
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment