Monday 6 October 2014

DIY Roundup

I know I've been lacking in the DIY posts, I can only blame pure laziness. That and the fact that finding good tutorials has been hard lately! Nobody seems to be doing many unique things. Anyways, these are what I have come up with ! I LOVE the marbles mug and amethyst mirror. I think I need both of them in my life ASAP.



Make this beautiful amethyst mirror!




DIY: Etched Wooden Spoons. No paint, so they're food safe!  |  Design Mom
Want to sprucen up you're kitche? Try these etched wooden spoons! So lovely.



this marbled mug diy is so good! The mugs look fancy, beautiful and are easy to make!


boxwood clippings_diy falling leaves garland_2
I was to make this garland for my house! I'm pretty bad for not decorating for any holiday.


What DIY's have you been doing?


Cheers!

Rowan



Find me here:
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment