Wednesday 21 January 2015

2014: A year in selfies.

Now, I am in no way a big selfie person. In fact, I need to take more (and better) photos of myself. Here are my favourite - and almost all - my 2014 selfies! 



Let's go Blue Jays!!


For my graduation present I bought myself a diamond septum ring,! So in love with it!


I really wanted to wear my mermaid costume for halloween but I figured the pub is no place for a delicate sequin and tulle skirt.


Favourite shorts ever! It's so weird seeing my legs without the new tattoos.


This is indeed a pink cheetah onsies with ears on the hood. So comfy! I wear it about 8 times a week,.


My Black Milk skater skirt and top are soo comfy and amazing! Yes, it's brains. I can't wait to find the perfect reason to wear it! Probably not until next halloween but it will be amazing.


Show me your favourite selfie!

Rowan


Find me here:
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment