Sunday 25 January 2015

A Few of my Favourite Things:




Bahamas Hibiscus Coin earrings, Bahama 15 Cent Hibiscus Coin Hand Cut, 14 Karat Gold and Rhodium Plated,  1" in Diameter, ( # 18E )
These are coin earrings that have been hand cut! They are currently out of my price range, but they are so beautiful. ! I can think of so many outfits to pair them with,



Julie Ann Art makes hilarious wedding related cards. Who needs traditional fancy invitations when you can have this card? 





My biggest goal is to be completely normal. I want to wake up in a bed every morning, take a shower, drink a cup of coffee, eat breakfast, and read the paper.” - Humans of New York



Links I Love:

Bath Products made from Rose Petals

Horrifying things people have found in their fast food

Questions people with anxiety get , and how they really want to answer

How to order coffee in Italy



Cheers!

Rowan



Find me here:
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment