Monday 25 March 2013

Easy homemade Alfredo Sauce


This makes about enough for one person, maybe two depending on how saucy you like your paste!
I made this with chicken and penne noodles! It's one of my favourite dishes.

Get all the sauce ingredients, and mix! Set aside for when the chickens cooked.

First, boil the noodles! - don't forget about them once you start cooking the chicken or tofu. I boil the water, add the noodles and put on medium low covered. Then I just continually try the noodles until their done.

Cook the chicken! I precut mine into two bit pieces and cook them on the stove to on medium until their no longer pink in the middle.





And then I turn up the heat and cover for five to ten minutes!



Add the sauce to the chicken until it's heated up, and add to the noodles! 



Okay, so I put them straight into tupperware because this is my dinner for work. Who says tupperware isn't photograph friendly?






Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                          Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment