Wednesday 27 March 2013

These wallpaper patterned rollers by The Painted House are wonderful. I can't even describe how excited they make me feel about painting my place!

patterned paint rollers 6 Easily Recreating The Look of a Classic Wallpaper: Patterned Paint Rollers

They are only $25 each, plus the cost of paint! I very eco friendly alternative to wallpaper - and very cheap alternative too. I think painting one wall of a room with the rollers is a great idea - I'm definatly picking up one, or three, or them. The Painted House's website shows all sorts of ideas to use them with. Covering coffee tables, bunting, even cards and framed prints. 

patterned paint rollers 1 Easily Recreating The Look of a Classic Wallpaper: Patterned Paint Rollers

patterned paint rollers 3 Easily Recreating The Look of a Classic Wallpaper: Patterned Paint Rollers
patterned paint rollers 7 Easily Recreating The Look of a Classic Wallpaper: Patterned Paint Rollers
All photos courtesy of The Painted House



Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment