Friday 29 March 2013

My favourite DIY easter egg tutorials

I have noticed a ton of people doing easter egg DIYs this year. Sadly, Easter is a busy holiday in the Floral business so I'm working working working! Instead of me making my own DIY I thought I'd share my favourite tutorials from fellow bloggers!

DIY nail polish marbleized Easter eggs | Camille Styles
Marbleized eggs by Camille Styles

DIY Kool-Aid Easter Eggs
Kool-Aid eggs Lovely Indeed


decorated-easter-eggs-diy
Graffiti eggs by Paper & Stitch



DIY: Hydrangea Easter Egg Garland
Hydrangea garland by Project Wedding


farm-fresh-fruit-eggs
Fruity french eggs by The Allison Show


Stencil watercolour eggs by Oh Happy Day
All these colourful and fun eggs are making me regret not spending the time on trying some out.
Happy Easter!


Rowan

Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment