Saturday 30 November 2013

Weekly Roundup: Tutorials and DIY's

This weeks DIY roundup are some of my favourites! I'm almost tempted to stop dying my hair black so I can give myself temporary lavender hair. Wouldn't it look lovely on a bride in a woodland theme wedding? This one's going on my Pinterest wedding board,


This beautiful lady has temporary dyed hair! TEMPORARY PURPLE HAIR! Now, if you don't know, I had bright blue hair for three whole years. If i didn't have black hair I would be in the bathroom right now giving myself lavender hair.




I have been looking at polaroid coasters for so long! They are so lovely and unique. One of my all time favourite DIY's I have to say.


Homemade gift bags made out of newspapers is an environmentally friendly - and wallet friendly - alternative to buying dozens of bags year after year.


These paint chip bookmarks are super cute! Although I have to admit, I'm a page bender when it comes to reading, but if I had these I'd probably find books to read just so I could use them!


Which one is your favourite?


Cheers!
Rowan




Find me here:
 
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely post ! would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely blog!! I'm new to the whole blogging thing but am having a lot of fun with it. If you get a chance check mine out http://izzycunha.blogspot.com/ Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thank you! I'll check it out right now :)

    ReplyDelete