Friday 13 December 2013

Artist Spolit: Emmanuelle Brisson.

I love Emmanuelle Brissons work. I mean, I love, love, love Brissons work. I enjoy the variety, the fuzziness, the simplicity and quietness of his work. It's just beautiful!








He also does series, my favourite one is where he has two pictures side by side. A portrait on the left and a landscape on the right.

Every single photo he has in his portfolio is just lovely and simple, some can be bizarre - in a good way! - but they all just have a quiet feel to them, it's like spending a rainy day with no technology and reading and drinking tea. That's how they make me feel!

If you havn't already, check Emmanuelle Brissons website out! Of course, the website is in a different language, so make sure to turn on your Google translate!



Cheers!
Rowan




Find me here:
 
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad I found your blog :) Want to follow each other?

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And of course, i'll check out your blog right now

    Rowan

    ReplyDelete