Friday 27 December 2013

Things I love and a hello!



Hello everyone! I know I've been in hibernation mode for the past couple months. I've been busy with getting ready for finals and then Christmas happened. Which means I've spent that last two weeks eating enough food to feed a small village.

I have some exciting stuff coming soon! Traveler's Tree will be getting our own website! Woot! As well, the etsy shop will be getting new items soon! I've been working on some really neat stuff.

For now, here are some things I might have to buy with my christmas money. What's that Grandma? You mean you wanted me to spend that money on textbooks? Damn.


This aquamarine ring is so amazing! I love the double band with the stone between, so lovely.




I need this clock, I love anything with a moon on it, and this clock is perfect!


This talented lady makes paper art, this beetle is insane! I love it. You can find her artwork here.



This article tells the story of how two female penguins are in love! Such a nice story. <3 a="" animal="" doesn="" font="" love="" nice="" story.="" t="" who="">






Cheers!
Rowan



Find me here:
 
PINTEREST   /  ETSY  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  TWITTER

feel free to contact me at: rowan.manto@gmail.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment