Monday 12 August 2013

Artist Spotlight: Andie's Specialty Sweets

I can across Andie's Specialty Sweets accidentally, and I am beyond shocked. Their products are so beautiful and so stunning and realistic. I don't even know what to say! They make edible decorations that can be used on cakes, deserts, cupcakes, anything you want to eat! Some of them are fondont, some art chocolate filled. I'm seriously contemplated getting married right now just so I can have the most beautiful cake in the world with these decorations.
Find their shop here.

Candy Sweet Colorful Wild Mushrooms / A Collection of 42 Freshly Harvested Candy MushroomsEdible Game Tiles (16) and Edible Game Tile Racks (2) , Featured on: Flavor Wire, Dude I Want That, and The AwesomerEdible Sugar Fall Leaves 2 dozen -Autumn Cake and Confection Decor



Don't forget to check out their shop here, I can't even understand how they make such beautiful, edible pieces! *Sigh* I'm in love!


Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment