Saturday 10 August 2013

Things I'm loving: Orange


I've never been a big orange fan, or a big "bright colours" fan. But lately I've really been digging orange, especially random orange objects in households - it really adds a pop to a place! Whether it's a clock or a print, everyone should add some orange to their lives.
Hand Knitted - Bamboo & Wool Mix - ombré - Coral Hat

Pastel Spring Wanderlust Exercise Motivation Art Print, coral and mint, Adventure travel Globe art, modern, dorm, kids
this lovely art print


this vintage french tea set is so cute!

 Vintage KIENZLE Mechanical Alarm Clock // Orange Pop Made in Germany Retro Eames Era 1970 70s 60s Watch Manual Winding
and finally, I'm always a sucker for a mechanical alarm clock

What colours have you been digging lately?




Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment