Wednesday 28 August 2013

Calling all readers!

So, I've been blogging for a couple months now. I've gotten some followers, but I'm not sure what you gals want! Do you come to my blog for DIYS? Tattoos? Home style? Natural stuff?

Let me know! I know I do a lot of stuff on here, but I'm trying to find my niche, and a part of that is what you all want to read!

Please leave a comment on what your favourite types of posts are. You all are the best!!!




Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I have only just started following you, but I love looking at home decor and design. Hopefully you could take some time to visit my blog

    Pauline

    http://thouvanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your input! I'll definatly be keeping it in mind.

    I did try to visit your blog, but it's telling me it doesn't exist, hmmm.

    Cheers!
    Rowan

    ReplyDelete