Friday 30 August 2013

Things I'm loving: Botanical Jewelry

I've been really enjoying botanical jewelry. Everything! Leaf rings, flower earrings - the pendants with real plants in them are beautiful! I've always been a lover of all things natural, and there's just something about plan jewelry. Or plant anything really.

Botanical specimen necklace, real plant necklace, woodland necklace, terrarium bottle necklace, Irish jewelry, gift from Ireland necklace
this pendant has a real plant  in it! So cool.


Silver sunflower ring Sterling silver flower ring silver stacking ring 925 Sterling silver ring nature sunflower jewelry
such a pretty little ring


I love this necklace ! So pretty




and these earrings look so delicate and lovely.

Despite it being near fall, I still adore spring stuff!
What are you loving lately?


Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment