Saturday 31 August 2013

Leibster Nomination part 2

The lovely, lovely Jen, AKA Alien Babe nominated me for the Liebster Award. But when I had originally posted I couldn't see her blog, so I couldn't see her questions! Here are my late, but completed questions from her. Thanks again Jen!

1.  What is your favorite makeup brand?
Honestly? Whatever is on sale.

2.  What places have you traveled to?  What were they like?  Or where would you like to go?
I've been to the states, Mexico and Prince Edward Island! I loved PEI particularly. For our next trip, Dusty and I are going to see the Red tree woods. Woot woot!
3.  Tell us about your favorite book.
My absolute favourite book is unofficial biography of Jim Morrison. What a wonderful, crazy man!
4.  How would you describe your fashion sense?
Hipster grunge. I know people cringe at the word of "hipster" but it's like the good old saying, it's not punk to call yourself punk. Utter bollocks !

5.  How and why did you get into blogging?
I followed some great blogs, but non of them were exactly what i was looking for. So I figured, hey! There must be more people out there thinking the same thing. So here I am! Blogging away since March.

6.  Do you have any special talents?
I can lick my elbow and I play classical piano. Not at the same time though.

7.  What kind of music do you like?  Who's your favorite band or artist?  Favorite song?
I like blues, folk, anti folk and old school punk. My favourite band is First Aid Kit. Their live, acoustic version of Tangerine is my favourite song! But I'm also a huge fan of The Cure.

8.  Do you have a significant other?  Tell us about them.  If not, what do you look for in a partner?
I do! His name is Dusty and he's wonderful. He's the biggest Beatles and Zepplin fan ever, and he's got hippy hair.

9.  Show us your favorite outfit.
Anything that ends with this!


10.  If you were to describe yourself as an animal, which animal would you be?
A fox! Lovely and sly.

Thanks for being so patient.

Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment