Monday 2 September 2013

DIY Round up: Pretty things

I'm a sucker for anything pretty. You know whats better then something pretty? Something you MADE that's pretty. Here are some favourite crafts of mine! I especially love the ombre journals, I love notebooks .

DIY Ombre Journals | Damask Love Blog
what a stunner! I love this ombre journal. Super easy and cheap !



I know the whole sharpie mug thing is old, but I never get tired of it!


DIY Umbrella by Design for Mankind
I love this geometric umbrella. I've been meaning to sprucen up mine for a while, now I have the chance!



This pretty dry erase board can be done with all sorts of neat fabrics

Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment