Wednesday 4 September 2013

Traveler's Tree will be donating %15 to charity



As some of you know, I own Traveler's Tree Jewelry. As a business owner, I try to be as ethical as I can when purchasing materials. I don't purchase things on ebay. I buy from real people, people who also have a small business. The thing about own an indie business is that it becomes a part of you, it's like your child. With that I try to be the best business woman I can to run something that shows my values.  I chose to donate 15% of proceeds from Traveler's Tree to the Not for Sale Campaign that helps interfere with human trafficking and slavery and helps aid woman and children who are victims. Proceeds from every Etsy sale, craft show or work lunch room sale are donated.

Human trafficking is one of the largest industries in the world, right below gun and drug trafficking.
I know I am still a baby business, and %15 doesn't seem like much when I only make a few dozen sales a year, but a small contribution is still a contribution, and everything helps.

I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to share the news.

Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment