Friday 6 September 2013

Things I like: flower pressing

When I was younger, my Mom bought me this beautiful flower press with purple flowers on the front. Ever since, it has been a favourite hobby of mine! The very first time Dusty bought me flowers (I was sick so he brought them home with ginger ale!) I pressed them in a little notebook. I'm going to put them in a frame. Wouldn't it be nice to be an old couple and still have the first flowers he bought me?
Whenever I look though my flower pressing notebook I always remember what I was doing when I picked them, whether it was a date walk, or a hike with an old friend. That's one reason I love them!


This is some lovely ferns and babies breather, from the dainty squid, the page is a How-To- for pressing flowers.


from Frokenskicklig's blog


from Ann Ten



I found this beauty on Pinterest, that is such a good idea! It almost makes me want to buy an Iphone just so I could do this.

I hope this inspired you to go pick some flowers!

Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment