Monday 19 August 2013

DIY round up!

I'm loving this weeks DIY round up, I'm definatly making myself some rings and liquid foundation.

Photobucket
how to make your own geode ring


how to create double exposure in your photographs



make your own liquid foundation, this one I'm definitely trying out


make your own wrapping paper

Which on is your favourite?


Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here! :)
      http://alien-babe.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award-nomination.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!!
    This means so much to me! :)

    Also, I've tried to go to your blog, but for some reason I can't see it?

    ReplyDelete