Friday 16 August 2013

Road trip essentials

I don't know about you, but I LOVE road trips. Especially when the end location is a beautiful. I'm a lover of traveling and wild adventures. And every wanderer needs their essentials to pack! Here are my personal road trip essentials:
                        Comfy clothes #Winter Clothes #Fall Clothes
Comfy ass clothes. I don't mean sweat pants and ugg boots (Which I hate ), cute clothes that are comfy are a must!
Mixtape by Frida Stenmark
Next, which is probably the most important item on the list is a mixtape! Throw on some Lady Gaga or Black Keys, any good music or party music that will get you pumped up !


Snacks #peach #georgia #meal #delivery #appetizer #entree #dessert #fortwo #$20 #weekly #cook #kitchen #dinner #fresh #ingredients #recipe #chef www.PeachDish.com
Some yummy yummy treats. I love fancy sandwiches and cheetos.
Get Away Map\
I map to where your going! This is a must. I love physical maps, not iphone apps. Then you can pen out your journey and star key places to stop.

Chase doesn't go anywhere without it! #camera #moments #captured #photography #photographer
A camera! Obviously you need one for any kind of trip.
knitted blanket and pillow. cool!
Comfy blankets and pillows. Who knows when you'll want to snooze or stop at a Tim Hortons for the night to sleep.
We absolutely love making these Vitamin Water!
Water! Lots and lots of water. Try infused water with flavour. My personal is cucumber mint.

map notebook
A notebook to tape all your receipts and postcards you collect on the way. Write down where you went, what you did, what you saw, everything!


Writing all this makes me want to go on a trip! My in-laws went to Spain for a family reunion. (Apparently many English people retire to Spain, who knew!) but sadly we couldn't go, next time I'll make sure of it!
I hope you had a kick out of this list, I did!

Cheers!

Rowan


Find me here:
// Shop // Pinterest // Bloglovin // 


                           Please feel free to contact me at freedomwithflowers@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment